“All claims or disputes of any nature, or whatsoever nature that may arise out of the business relating to the tours conducted by Vathika International Travels shall be settled only in the courts/ forums/ tribunals of Mangaluru.”
- 5% GST is applicable on total package amount as per central government rule.
- In case of International Holiday packages, Additional 5% TCS is applicable on the total package amount as per Central Government Rule
- For bookings, fill in our registration form and send it to us along with a copy of your Voter ID/Aadhaar card/ Passport. Kindly contact us for the form.
- Tour fares are subject to change depending on the central / state govt. budget effects. Rates prevailing on the date of departure will apply.
- In the wake of COVID-19, please carry your final vaccination certificate while on tour and also ensure you said it to us when we process your booking. Also, kindly check the state wise/ country wise COVID 19 travel regulations before booking your holiday. Getting your RT-PCR Test prior to travel and also during and after the travel as per the Government regulations is your sole responsibility and the cost of the same is not included in our holiday package, unless mentioned in the inclusions.
- In case you and your family are tested positive for COVID 19, before or during travel, cancellation charges and postponement charges will be applicable, as per the holiday booked by you.
- Vathika International Travels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, advertised or published, if it is deemed advisable or necessary without assigning any reason. If the tour is cancelled, the amount paid by you will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable for consequential losses suffered.
- Tour timing and itinerary are subject to change. Consequently, it may be revised at any time during the tour, with or without notice depending on the exigencies of occasion. We will inform you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. No grievances regarding any itinerary / service change which we are constrained to make will be entertained from the tour participants during or after the tour.
- If you miss any part of sight-seeing due to delay on your part, you will not be entitled to claim a refund for the same. No refund is payable for any unutilized services on tour.
- Vathika International Travels is a travel and holiday organizer. We do not own/ control / operate any hotels, railways or such service providers in relation with the services mentioned in this website. Although we take much care in selecting these service providers, we cannot assume responsibility for deficiency or default in their services, their management and staff.
- We strongly advise you to obtain medical / theft insurance to ensure your safety.
- Vathika International Travels accepts no responsibilities for losses, additional expenses due to delay, festivals, missed connections, strike, weather, quarantine, natural calamities, or any other reasons whatsoever caused and all such expenses must be borne by the tourists.
- Our Tour Planners are strictly instructed not to make any changes in the tour program keeping in mind the timing and the smooth running of the tour unless and until necessary. As such, no modifications will be made in the itinerary once confirmed by you.
- Tourists aged above 60 years are to be accompanied by a family member or friend for personal safety and convenience.
Help us serve you better.
Mrs. C. Vathika Kamath,
Vathika International Travels,
Dissatisfied with our response?
Department of Tourism,
Government of Karnataka,
49, II Floor, Khanija Bhavan,
Race Course Road, Bangalore.
Let’s Enjoy the Travel
We specialize in handling leisure travel, Honey-Moon Packages, family getaways and cater to
any customized or tailor made programs.